Meeting and Events Commitment Charter
IN RESPONSE TO THE CURRENT COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS, WE HAVE IMPLEMENTED A PLAN WHICH PRESENTS THE ENHANCED MEASURES WE ARE TAKING TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF OUR DELEGATES ATTENDING CONFERENCES.
Our number one priority is the well-being and safety of our guests and team members. To secure just that, we have rigorous procedures and routines in place at all our hotels regarding enhanced cleaning, physical distancing and our food and beverage offerings.
HOW WE SECURE THE SAFETY OF OUR GUESTS AND TEAM MEMBERS
Please note, this information is valid until further notice and may be updated.
New processes for cleaning and hygiene.
Our team members are being trained in enhanced cleaning routines, both within personal hygiene and new cleaning routines. We are also following COVID-19 guidelines provided by local health authorities.
• High-touch areas, such as bathrooms, switches, buttons and remote controls, are disinfected and cleaned with a higher frequency
• Hand alcohol stations and disposable gloves are available in lobbies and in meeting rooms.
• All tables and chairs in our meeting rooms are cleaned at a much higher frequency, and after each seating
• Loose items such as pens, note pads and information material are removed from rooms and meeting rooms
• We have limited the numbers of seats each meeting room.
• You will find distancing signs reminding our guests and team members to keep a distance
Revised food & beverage offerings
• We provide the possibility for an individually packaged breakfast throughout 2020
• Food and snacks for conference guests are portion-packed and served in each conference room
For your ease and confidence we have introduced a revised cancellation policy for all NEW bookings up to 31st December 2020:
- Bookings up to £2k can cancel within 3 days’ notice without penalty
- Bookings up to £10k can cancel up to 8 days’ notice without cancellation*
* any deposits paid will be retained and can be transferred to an alternative date by mutual agreement (subject to availability). Does not apply to Christmas party nights.
DAY DELEGATE PACKAGE
From £35 per person, the package includes:
Unlimited tea, coffee, and refreshments from our central coffee stations – including Fresh Seasonal Fruit; Healthy snacks
Meet & Greet meeting to ensure that we fully understand your objectives, including agreeing the catering arrangements for the day
Dedicated Event Coordinator for assistance throughout the day
Hot and cold buffet style lunch
De-brief meeting to ensure that we have fully met your needs during your even
Free Wi-Fi for event organisers and delegates
Meeting room equipment: Flipchart and LCD projector and screen for up to 150 delegates
In addition the meeting room will contain: stationery supplies, constant supply of still and sparkling mineral water, organiser’s stationery box
RESIDENTIAL CONFERENCE PACKAGE
From £135 per person, the package includes:
Everything in the Day Delegate Package
Three-course set dinner menu in The Parliament Restaurant
Solo occupancy overnight in en-suite accommodation
Full English breakfast